Premier Kosher Inc. based in Caistor Centre, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Processing Labourer. Premier Kosher Inc. is known as a place for consumers to purchase fresh, locally raised, prepared and certified kosher chicken for their tables. We work with producing and supplying fresh poultry products. We are trusted by our customers it comes to quality. We are also known as a part of the Premier Family of Companies. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Shift and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Premier Kosher Inc.
Position: Food Processing Labourer
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abingdon Road and Silver Street, Caistor Centre, ON L0R 1E0
Shifts: Day, Shift, Morning
Work Setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Work Site Environment: Wet/damp, Odours, Cold/refrigerated
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary, compensation and tips
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and sick leaves
Since 2013, Premier Kosher Inc. has been working on poultry products, taking care of poultry and supplying the best products. All the company is known to have the best employees and best techniques for supplying fresh chicken.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call or meeting in person (along with resume, reference attesting experience and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
905-957-7771 Between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM
2659 industrial park road
L0R 2A0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!