Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd based in NW Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Assistant – Food Court. Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd is a celebrated retail titan, offers a wide assortment of products at wholesale prices exclusively to its members. Costco’s product lineup includes groceries, electronics, furniture, and more, ensuring an expansive shopping experience. The company is renowned for its steadfast commitment to quality and value, showcasing a range of brand-name and private-label offerings. Costco empowers customers to enjoy substantial savings. The company’s success is rooted in its relentless dedication to providing outstanding value and a diverse shopping environment to its loyal Canadian members. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
Position: Food Service Assistant – Food Court
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $15.00-$20.00 hourly estimated salary
Location: NW Toronto, ON M9W 3W6
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have High School Diploma or GED preferred
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should have Food Safety Certification – Level 1, required on the first day in the position
- The candidates should be able to prepare hot food, including rolling, shaping, adding toppings or fillings, and baking items such as pizzas
- The candidates should be able to slice pizza and put baked items in the warmer. They should also steam hot dogs and buns and operate deep fryers
- The candidates should be able to ring up sales, collect money, and make change. They should take whole pizza orders from members at the counter and on the phone, assemble, and present orders to customers using tongs for hot food items. They should follow department production and cash handling procedures and standards and provide prompt and courteous member service
- The candidates should be able to dispense dessert and drink items such as frozen yogurt, lattes, smoothies, etc. They should also clean, sanitize, service, and refill dispensing machines
- The candidates should be able to maintain the self-serve pop area, condiment table, and eating area. They should bus, clean, and sanitize tables, sweep and mop floors, and empty trash
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize machines, work surfaces, floors, pans, utensils, and counters. They should take garbage to the trash compactor and operate the compactor while following safety and security procedures
- The candidates should be able to pull ingredients and supplies from the warehouse, stock large volume ingredients to shelves, cooler, and freezer, and stage ingredients to the preparation area. They should also refill dispensing machines and comply with health codes, such as sanitation, temperatures, product rotation, and expiration dates
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!