Tim Hortons based in Saint John, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Counter Attendant. Tim Hortons is a well-known Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain that is also known as Tim’s or Timmies. We are known to serve coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. Today, we have 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food Service Counter Attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $12.75 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saint John, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard education qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have counter attendant and food preparer skills to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should have counter attendant and food preparer skills to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should have counter attendant and food preparer skills to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should have counter attendant and food preparer skills to package take-out food
- The candidate should have counter attendant and food preparer skills to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should have dishwashing skills to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free food at work
- The employees get various financial benefits such as Gratitutes
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leave benefits
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
Tim Hortons was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey players. The company was founded by Tim Horton and Jim Charade after an initial venture in hamburger restaurants. Later in 1967, the company partnered with investor Ron Joyce, who assumed control over operations after Horton died in 1974. With this Joyce expanded this chain restaurant into a multi-billion dollar franchise. With time the company had many partners, collaboration and kept on growing.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume and reference attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
3701 Westfield Rd
Saint John, NB
E2M 7T4 Between 07:00 AM and 10:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!