Domino’s Pizza based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Domino’s Pizza is a global pizza restaurant and is known for its delicious, freshly-made pizzas and commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. We continue to innovate and expand our menu offerings, while remaining true to our roots as a beloved global pizzeria. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Domino’s Pizza
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Food service establishment
Supervision: 5-10 people, Food service counter attendants and food preparers
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Credentials: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate, Safe Food Handling certificate
- The candidate should be client focus, flexible, should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules, supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidates should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidates should be able to prepare and submit reports, prepare food order summaries for chef, supervise and check assembly of trays
- The candidates should be able to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, establish work schedules
- The candidates will get disability benefits, group insurance benefits, and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!