Pizza Hut based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Pizza Hut well known restaurant for Pizza worldwide an American multinational restaurant chain and international franchise that was founded in 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by two brothers Dan and Frank Carney. They serve their signature pan pizza and other dishes including pasta, breadsticks and desserts. As of 2021 Pizza Hut has the chain of 18381 restaurants worldwide. Pizza Hut is the world’s largest Pizza chain by numbers of its locations, It is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., one of the world’s largest restaurant companies. Pizza Hut was founded on May 31, 1958 in Wichita by two brothers, Dan and Frank Carney, both Wichita State students. Six months later they opened a second outlet and within a year they had six Pizza Hut restaurants. After that it was kept expanding and soon it becomes too famous and today this is world’s largest Pizza Chain.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates for this job have to work in the flexible hours.
Employer Name: Pizza Hut
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 10160 152 Street Surrey, BC V3R 9W3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning.
Languages: The candidate must have the strong command over English Language.
Education: Candidate must have passed Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Experience required for the job 1-2 years.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate needs to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage..
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules of his team members.
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate needs to be a team player.
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties.
- The candidate should be able to make his team follow sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate needs to prepare budget and cost estimates.
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules.
- The candidate should be able to hire food service staff.
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get to work with the world’s largest pizza restaurant.
- The employees get other benefits such as yearly paid vacation.
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonuses and commission
In today’s world Pizza hut is the one of those companies those need not to be introduced, It was founded by two brothers Dan and Frank Carney, both Wichita State students, as a single location in Wichita, Kansas. Six months later they opened a second outlet and within a year they had six Pizza Hut restaurants and later on it became world’s largest pizza chain.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!