Subway is a brand that was built around 50 years ago, in 1965 (on 28th August 1965) by the investment of Dr Peter Buck, a 17 years old boy, who planned to change the life of college students. In the beginning, Subway was started as Pete’s Super Submarines in Bridgeport which then got its name changed to Subway. Today, Subway is a well-known multinational American fast-food franchise that mainly sells submarine sandwiches, wraps, salads and beverages.
As of now, The Subway is inviting applications for the role of a Food Service Supervisor from any of the eligible candidates.
Employer Name: Subway
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17 hourly, for 35 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4325 50 ave, St. Paul, AB, T0A 3A3
Shifts: To be determined
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary or high school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 1 year to 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under work pressure
- The candidate should always be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Bending, crouching and kneeling.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be having excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work by focusing on the client.
- The candidate should be able to address the customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to train the staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to prepare the budget and cost estimates
- The candidate should be able to establish the methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate needs to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate needs to supervise and check the assembly of trays
- The candidate needs to supervise and check the delivery of food trolleys
- The candidate needs to prepare and submit the reports
- The candidate needs to maintain the records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate needs to estimate and order the ingredients and supplies
- The candidate needs to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate should surely have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- The employees working get various health benefits, HSA (Health Savings Account) etc.
- The employees working get various insurance benefits like health insurance, Occupational Accident Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance.
Subway is a well-known American franchise that was established in 1965 in America. As of today, Subway is spread all over the world and is known to serve as one of the world’s best fast food items. Subway serves food items such as Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads and beverages.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or on call (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
4325 50 ave
St Paul, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!