A&A Family Farms Ltd. based in Elora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Foreman/woman, poultry farm workers. A&A Farms is a private thoroughbred farm with a closed ecosystem. We race, breed, and market our own stock on our own. We welcome visitors to the farm to view our bloodstock before it is sold at a public auction. All A&A mares are bred to high-quality stallions in order to produce the successful racing stock. Every A&A foal is handled lovingly from the start, ensuring confidence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, and Morning.
Employer Name: A&A Family Farms Ltd.
Position: Foreman/woman, poultry farm workers
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 50 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Elora, ON
Job ID: 22061403
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, and Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty
Work Location Information: Rural area, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must have 7 months to less than 1 year of experience
Type of Farm Operations: Soybean farming, Chicken farming, Other grain farming, Broiler and other meat-type chicken production
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation; Vehicle supplied by employer; Valid driver’s licence
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be able to provide agricultural crop services such as ploughing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- The candidate should be able to ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- The employees get mileage paid
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!