Freight forwarding logistician
CJ Logistics Canada Corporation based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Freight forwarding logistician. CJ Logistics Canada Corporation provides integrated global supply chain solutions, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation. We challenge ourselves to be out in front, adapting to change and advancing industry thinking and practices. The capabilities and opportunities for supply chain leadership are more exciting than ever as we help our customers adapt their supply chains to respond to rapidly developing changes in technology, consumer demand and business trends. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CJ Logistics Canada Corporation
Position: Freight forwarding logistician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.28 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Unit 6, 3610 Odyssey Drive, Mississauga, ON L5M 0Z9
Work setting: Freight forwarding
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- The candidates should be able to arrange for maintenance and repair work, resolve work related problems
- The candidates should be able to train workers in duties and policies, arrange training for staff
- The candidates should be able to conduct performance reviews, co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidates should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Unit 6, 3610 Odyssey Drive
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!