LLOYD DYCK based in Waterville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm labourer. LLOYD DYCK is a family-owned and operated in Waterville for many years. We are committed to growing and selling the best quality of fresh produce possible. We offer competative salary and every possible facility to our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: LLOYD DYCK
Position: Fruit farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Waterville, NS
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, at heights, wet/damp, hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of crops: Apples and Cherries
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, able to distinguish between colours, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Farm truck, Fruit harvester, Lift truck, Loader, Planting equipment, Tillage equipment and also Tractor
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able for brush collecting, budding trees, clipping, grading, lowering, shoot positioning, cuckering, tying and also weeding
- The candidate should be able to have fruit trees training
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
23 BENT ROAD
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!