THOMPSON’S ORCHARDS LTD based in Blenheim, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm labourer. THOMPSON’S ORCHARDS LTD is a leading agricultural enterprise specializing in fruit production. With a rich history spanning generations, the family-owned farm is renowned for its commitment to quality and excellence. Thompson’s Orchards utilizes advanced farming techniques and meticulous care to ensure the highest standards of flavor and freshness in fruit. Our dedication to sustainable practices, community engagement, and delivering premium products has solidified our reputation as a trusted name in the fruit industry, both locally and beyond. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: THOMPSON’S ORCHARDS LTD
Position: Fruit farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.83 hourly 40 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 19863 CHARING CROSS ROAD Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work setting: Rural area, Various locations
Type of crops: Apples
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads and be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors and tree and orchard fruit farm
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to hand harvesting vegetables
- The candidates should be able to hoeing crops
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to stone and/or wood picking
- The candidates should be able to do weeding
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
19863 CHARING CROSS ROAD
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!