Just Peachie Farms based in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit Farming Labourer. We are known to grow delicious, locally grown fruits and vegetables. We grow fruits and vegetables using organic principles. We take orders both online and offline to sell our fruits and vegetables at all the possible locations. We remain available for pick up every Saturday from 10 until 2, at the Nassau Bay Farmers’ Market, 2332 E Nasa Parkway, Houston, Texas.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Early Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Just Peachie Farms
Position: Fruit Farming Labourer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 60 to 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation available, Urban area
Languages: English or French
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No experience required
Type of Farm Operations: Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to walk for longer periods
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get competitive salary and various other compensatory benefits
Just Peachie Farms, which has been working for years, is serving organic fruits and vegetables. The company is working with the staff, being experienced and working for the company for a longtime. Today, there are thousands of customers ordering fruits and vegetables from Just Peachie Farms for its pure and quality products.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!