KALWOOD FARMS LTD. based in Winfield, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit picker. KALWOOD FARMS LTD. is a farm producing quality cherries and apples for over 50 years. We operate 85 acres of orchard on the shores of Kalamalka Lake. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KALWOOD FARMS LTD.
Position: Fruit picker
No of Vacancies: 25
Salary: $28 commission per piece (Minimum wage is guaranteed, Approximately $28.00-$56.00 hourly)
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 16012 OYAMA RD, Winfield, BC, V4V 2E4
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning, 04:00 to 13:00
Work Setting: Rural area and staff accommodation is available
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, at heights and hot place
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Type of Crops: Cherries and Orchard fruit
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to pick row and orchard crops
- The employees get piece work
- The employees get free parking availability and on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!