Code Jays Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Full stack developer. Code Jays Inc. is a prominent technology company which is specializing in web development, app development, and cryptocurrency solutions. With a team of skilled professionals and a commitment to innovation, Code Jays offers a wide range of services to help businesses and individuals leverage the power of technology. Our comprehensive services in web development, app development, and cryptocurrency solutions make us a reliable partner for businesses and individuals seeking innovative and impactful technology solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Code Jays Inc.
Position: Full stack developer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $54,226 annually 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 2 Sheppard Ave E suite 2000 North York, ON M2N 5Y7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Morning
Work setting: Startup company, Consulting firm
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP or Computer systems analysis/analyst or Computer software and media applications, or other, or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements, prepare mock-ups and storyboards, develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- The candidates should be able to source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website, create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- The candidates should be able to research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products, lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- The candidates should be able to conduct tests and perform security and quality controls, plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- The candidates should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code, identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidates should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software, assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidates should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products, program special effects software for film and video applications
- The candidates should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required, write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The candidates should be able to program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and Internet-based applications
- The candidates will get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, cover letter, link to web portfolio, and copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!