The ReStore based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Furniture Mover (with some duties as a driver, truck). The ReStore is known to help habitat for Humanity Victoria brings communities together to help families build strength, stability and independence through affordable homeownership. Our company is known to provide an affordable home that provides a strong foundation on which families can build their future. We are known to take care of all financial support, clients’ voice, team building strength, stability and independence for families living in need of a safe and decent place to live. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The ReStore
Position: Furniture Mover
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 849 Orono Avenue, Victoria, BC, V9B 2T9
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should have adaptability skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being collaborative
- The candidate should be able to work with efficiency
- The candidate should be hardworking
- The candidate should be able to work with a positive attitude
- The candidate should have time management skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and Life insurance
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer and Team building opportunities
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!