Backyard Living Center based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Furniture mover. Backyard Living Center provide customers with high-quality, durable, and stylish outdoor living products that are designed to enhance their outdoor living spaces. We sold products at the Backyard Living Center are often sourced from reputable brands and manufacturers that are known for their quality and craftsmanship. We also provides installation, repair, and maintenance services for outdoor living products. We allow customers to get the most out of our outdoor living spaces and ensures that their outdoor products are functioning properly and safely. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Backyard Living Center
Position: Furniture mover
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 8 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time
Location: 3924 Brodsky Ave Saskatoon, SK S7P 0C9
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors area
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to distinguish between colours and to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be outgoing, adaptable, efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, client focus, dependable, organized, reliable, and quick learner
- The candidates should have integrity, positive attitude, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment, operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products, pick orders and stock
- The candidates should be able to make labels and attach to goods, provide customer service, pack and unpack goods
- The candidates should be able to wrap goods, sort, crate and stack goods, install, lash and secure goods, store cargo and materials, transport and distribute materials and goods
- The candidates should be able to organize and maintain inventory, operate computerized inventory control systems,
- The candidates should be able to hazardous products handling and storage
- The candidates will get gratuities, free parking available, team building opportunities, parking available, variable or compressed work week and other benefits
How to apply:
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!