MG DOORS LTD. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Garage door installer. MG DOORS LTD. offers a range of related services, including door installation, repairs, and maintenance. Our team of experienced technicians is dedicated to providing efficient and reliable service, ensuring that each door is installed and functioning optimally. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MG DOORS LTD.
Position: Garage door installer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to determine layout and installation procedures
- The candidates should be able to measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- The candidates should be able to prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- The candidates should be able to load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- The candidates should be able to utilize hand and power tools
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- The candidates should be able to install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
15371 117 Ave NW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!