SouthWestern Energy based in Acton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Construction Labourer. SouthWestern Energy is known as a company that is the best in class choice for outdoor lighting, traffic lighting, high voltage construction and maintenance and utility service construction. We are known for highly trained and experienced crews, electricians and heavy equipment operations, safety, proven track record of efficiency and effectiveness, licensed by the Electrical Safety Authority, being member of the IMSA – International Municipal Signal Association and being member of the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: SouthWestern Energy
Position: General Construction Labourer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.39 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Acton, ON
Job ID: 22052404
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates need equipment and machinery experience to Trampers (Jumping Jack), Sledgehammer, Jackhammers, Concrete vibrators, Forklift, Augers and Grinding machine
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to direct traffic at or near construction sites
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Pension plan
- The employees get other benefits such as learning/training paid by employer
Working for years, today SouthWestern Energy has been an affiliate of Halton Hills Community Energy Corporation. The company is known for providing one of the best career opportunities and the best services.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and reference number) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!