Agriville, based in Kingsville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Agriville is one of the largest and well-known online farm communities where farmers from various locations come to chat. At our platform farmers and agricultural specialists connect and share information, ideas, and debate on a wide range of topics. Anyone who is involved in agriculture is encouraged to check out the discussions, ask questions, share ideas, and debate the issues with fellow farmers and ag experts. Our website is redesigned and improved to make it easier for farmers to chat and connect online. Our website is also updated with new features.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates need to work in Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The position of General Farm Worker has been approved by the LMIA.
Employer Name: Agriville
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 25
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Hot, Non-smoking
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area, Remote location
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Type of Product: Vegetables
Type of Crops: Greenhouse tomatoes, Greenhouse vegetables
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to report signs of insect or disease damage
- The candidate should be able to clean work area
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops to hand harvesting vegetables
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as vacations, casual leaves and sick leaves
Working for years, Agriville has connected thousands of farms and people related to farming. The company has developed its website in many ways in these many years.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call, sending a fax, sending a mail and directly meeting the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
519-326-8881 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
1600 Kratz Rd
1600 Kratz Rd
N9Y 3K3 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!