Conquest Agro Services Ltd based in Kirriemuir, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a General farm worker. Conquest Agro Services Ltd is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to building a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day by day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning. This position of General farm worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Conquest Agro Services Ltd
Position: General farm worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 hourly for 40 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kirriemuir, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 7 months to less than 1 year of experience.
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor, Swather, Sprayer or duster, Seed drill. Haying Equipment, Farm truck, Fertilizer applicator, Combine harvester
Type of Farm Operations: Corn farming, Dry pea and bean farming, Hay farming, Oilseed (except soybean) farming, Soybean farming, Wheat farming, Other grain farming
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Noisy, Hot
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock, and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare it for market
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!