Emma Lea Farms is a family owned farm working since 1885. Emma Lea farms is located in the farming and fishing community of Ladner. The farm/company is known for a wide variety of products such as Okanagan Apples, Local Spot Prawns, Local Veggies, Fresh Pressed Juices, Beeswax Candles, SPCA Certified Beef, Honey, Flowers, Frozen Pies, Jam and Frozen Berries. There is an experienced team of workers working in Emma Lea for making the best products with using various advanced techniques. As of now, Emma Lea Farms is inviting applications for the role of General Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Emma Lea Farms
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4280 Tamboline Rd, Delta, BC, V4K 3N2
Shifts: To Be Determined
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation available.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain equipment
- The candidate should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to grade products
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to cut weeds and undergrowth
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should have farm supervisors skills such as ensuring that farm safety and biosecurity procedures are followed
- The employees get to work in a natural environment and a family-owned company
- The employees get job security by working at an established company working for years
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary, paid leaves, retirement packages etc.
Emma Lea Farms is known for the freshness and purity of its products. Everything the company sells is freshly grown on the farm and sold directly from the same.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
4280 Tamboline Rd
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!