BEANT S CHAHAL, CHANDEEP K CHAHAL based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker – harvesting. BEANT S CHAHAL, CHANDEEP K CHAHAL are renowned for delivering outstanding services to employees. We foster a culture of collaboration and strive to provide a nurturing environment where our employees can thrive. We prioritize our employees well-being by offering comprehensive facilities and compassionate care. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BEANT S CHAHAL, CHANDEEP K CHAHAL
Position: General farm worker – harvesting
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Work setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, demonstrating the ability to work effectively under pressure and accustomed to meeting tight deadlines
- The candidates should be capable of managing and lifting heavy loads as part of their responsibilities, and physically fit to meet the demands of the role
- The candidates should be adaptable to a combination of sitting, standing, and walking throughout their workday
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock, and poultry
- The candidates should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for the market
- The candidates should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops
- The candidates should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidates should be able to clean the work area
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2149 BELGO RD.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!