General farm worker | LMIA Approved
Putsy’s Manure Hauling Ltd. based in Picture Butte, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker. Putsy’s Manure Hauling Ltd. is well-known for vegetable farming. We are known for our advanced farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply organic vegetables and take care of cattle, work on various cattle related products and supply the same. In all, we are an expert group working with advanced farming techniques for years. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of General farm worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Putsy’s Manure Hauling Ltd.
Position: General farm worker
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 120051 Hwy 843 suite 14 Picture Butte, AB T0K 1V0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Rural area, Shopwork
Work site environment: Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, Hay farming, Other grain farming
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Equipment and machinery experience: Haying equipment, Loader, Tractor
Automated systems experience: Automated irrigation system
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should work under pressure, handle heavy loads and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be judgemental and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, harvest crops and feed and tend animals.
- The candidate should operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!