General labourer – farm
Corcoran Farm Supply Ltd based in Miscouche, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. Corcoran Farm Supply Ltd is located in PEI and has been in business since 1982. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. Our staffs are very efficient and we are hiring contiously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Corcoran Farm Supply Ltd
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.50 to $18.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Miscouche, PE
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, noisy and dusty place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have experience of heavy equipment like operate forklift and backhoe excavator, loader
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like combine harvester, farm truck, lift truck, loader, tillage equipment and tractor
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, able to harvest crops and also able to cleaning crop
- The candidate should be able to do clipping, deleafing, grading and suckering
- The candidate should be able to do budding trees, able to mix fertilizer, able to pot and re-pot plants and also able to mix and prepare soils
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to greenhouse cleaning and also able to clean work area
- The employees get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting to person (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
34 MAIN DRIVE suite PO Box 46
C0B 1T0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!