Les Petits Fruits de Pré-d’en-Haut Inc. based in Memramcook, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Labourer-Farm. Les Petits Fruits de Pré-d’en-Haut Inc. was created with combined experience to create a highbush blueberry plantation in the Memramcook Valley of New Brunswick, Canada. Our farm has been expanded to grow a variety of fruits and vegetables. We work with being concerned about the environment. In all, we are proud to have been recognized for good agricultural practices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The job position of General Labourer-Farm is a green job.
Employer’s Name: Les Petits Fruits de Pré-d’en-Haut Inc.
Position: General Labourer-Farm
No of Vacancies: 40
Salary: $14.75 per hour for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 831 Pré-d’en-Haut, Memramcook, NB E4K 1K8
Shift: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Work Site Environment: Fruit and vegetable combination farming, Outdoors
Work Setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Type of Crops: Apples, Asparagus, Blueberries, Cabbage, Cherries, Melons, Raspberries, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Zucchinis
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have judgment skills and be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Hand harvesting vegetables, Hoeing crops, Vegetable culling and Harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!