Even – Spray & Chemicals Ltd. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing. Even – Spray & Chemicals Ltd. is a Canadian-owned and operated preferred supplier of Agricultural, Horticultural, Turf, and Landscape products commonly used in the production of food, flowers, and for the enhancement of greenspace. Brands and the companies we partner with are used by Agricultural Producers, Commercial Greenhouse Growers, Professional Turfgrass Managers and Landscapers, as well as Municipalities and Homeowners. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Even – Spray & Chemicals Ltd.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: #2 – 851 Lagimodiere Blvd Winnipeg, MB R2J 3K4
Shifts: 08:00 to 17:00
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport or public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: The Candidates should have 1 to less than 7 months of experience.
- The candidates should be able to work in hot and dusty area.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker.
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- The candidate should be, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, reliable, have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, be able to work as a team player, and have values and ethics.
- The candidates should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidates should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!