Emcon Services Inc. based in Thunder Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing. Emcon Services Inc. provides a range of services, including winter road maintenance, road sweeping, vegetation management, and bridge maintenance. We are committed to safety, innovation, and environmental sustainability, and use advanced technologies and equipment to ensure efficient and effective service delivery. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Emcon Services Inc.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $22.14 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1220 Commerce St Thunder Bay, ON P7E 6E9
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidates should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!