Employment Professionals Canada, Inc. based in Vineland Station, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Labourer-Manufacturing. Employment Professionals Canada, Inc. is known to provide the clients with custom solutions to help them maximize their workforce to achieve their organisational goals. We are known as a professional staffing agency. In all, we are known to help the companies with all whether someone is looking for a individual or a full team to elevate their staff. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term or contract employment. The candidate has to work in Day shift.
Employer Name: Employment Professionals Canada, Inc.
Position: General Labourer-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 42 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vineland Station, ON
Transportation/Travel Information: Own Transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Safety glasses/goggles, Gloves
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
Employment Professionals Canada, Inc. is known to provide custom employment services to various companies. The company is known to help organisations at various stages of growth to access the talent they need, exactly when they need it.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call, sending a fax or sending a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
905-684-8222 Between 08:30 AM and 05:00 PM
3550 Schmon Parkway suite 2
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!