General office worker
Sukhpreet Bal, Chartered Professional Accountant Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General office worker. Sukhpreet Bal, Chartered Professional Accountant Inc. is an accounting firm which specializes in providing a wide range of accounting and taxation services to individuals, small businesses, and corporations. Our services include tax planning and preparation, bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, audit and assurance services, business consulting, and more. We are committed to providing our clients with personalized attention and high-quality service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sukhpreet Bal, Chartered Professional Accountant Inc.
Position: General office worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1805 Main street Winnipeg, MB R2V 2A2
Shifts: Day, Morning
Transportation information: Willing to travel, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be efficient, energetic, outgoing, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, positive attitude, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- The candidates should be able to send and receive messages, perform basic bookkeeping tasks, prepare invoices and bank deposits
- The candidates should be able to provide general information to clients and the public, photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, file material in storage area, label, file and retrieve documents, and locate and remove files requested
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!