Starco Ag Ltd based in Melfort, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grain farm labourer. Starco Ag Ltd is one of the best grain and crop farms of the town, serving up fresh and organic products to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Starco Ag Ltd
Position: Grain farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes, Involves supporting green economy sectors and Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge)
Location: Melfort, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area and Staff accommodation is available
Work site environment: Candidates should have other grain farming, outdoors, wheat farming, wet/damp, noisy, dusty and hot place
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, sit, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Tractor
- The candidate should be able for hand harvesting vegetables, stone and/or wood picking and also vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops and also plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!