Guest service agent
Broad Street Hotel Ontario Inc. based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Guest service agent. Broad Street Hotel Ontario Inc., centrally located downtown at the corner of Saskatchewan Drive and Broad Street, is one of Regina’s top-ranked hotels. Our team goes the extra mile to help you feel at home. Our complimentary business centre is always open, giving you anytime access to high-speed Internet, printing, copying and faxing. We are a pet friendly hotel. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Broad Street Hotel Ontario Inc.
Position: Guest service agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.00 hourly for 24 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1700 Broad Street, Regina, SK, S4P 1X4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Hospitality industry, urban area and hotel, motel, resort
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Multi-line switchboard, Word processing software, Spreadsheet, Internet and Opera
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to register arriving guests and assign rooms, process group arrivals and departures and also provide information on hotel facilities and services
- The candidate should be able to take, cancel and change room reservations, provide general information about points of interest in the area and also investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- The candidate should be able to process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments, follow emergency and safety procedures and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to exchange foreign currency, maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments, clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying), answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, assist clients/guests with special needs, handle wake-up calls and also perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!