H.Q. Mushroom Farm Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvesting labourer. H.Q. Mushroom Farm Ltd. is one of the largest mushroom producers in the world, serving some of the largest international retailers. We are a vertically integrated agribusiness involved in all aspects of the supply chain from substrate production to growing, harvesting, packing and distribution. Mushrooms are truly fascinating and we have so many different varieties to choose from. We produce organic, natural and cultured every type of mushrooms. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: H.Q. Mushroom Farm Ltd.
Position: Harvesting labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 28231 58th Avenue, Abbotsford, BC, V4X 2E8
Shifts: Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Rural area
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in other miscellaneous crop farming, at heights, wet or damp, odours and dusty place
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Type of Product: Mushrooms
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidate should have experience of fruit harvester and vegetable harvester
- The candidate should be able to pick row and orchard crops
- The candidate should be able to hand harvesting vegetables
- The candidate should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!