C&T Mushroom Farm Ltd. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvesting Labourer. C&T Mushroom Farm Ltd. has been growing high-quality mushrooms. We are known to provide our customers with the absolute freshest mushrooms from our farms to various homes. Our company is known to work with a testament to the processes and procedures we use in growing, harvesting and shipping mushrooms, as well as the excellence and safety of the end product. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: C&T Mushroom Farm Ltd.
Position: Harvesting Labourer
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.65 to $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Langley, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Type of Crops: Mushrooms
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to pick row and orchard crops
- The candidate should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!