Valley Motor Lodge based in Minnedosa, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Head cleaner. Valley Motor Lodge offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests. We boasts a range of well-appointed rooms and suites designed to cater to the diverse needs of travelers, whether they are visiting for business or leisure. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Valley Motor Lodge
Position: Head cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 28 Main Street N, Minnedosa, MB R0J 1E0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- The candidates should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- The candidates should be able to inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- The candidates should be able to recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services, prepare budget and cost estimates
- The candidates should be able to receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs, maintain financial records
- The candidates should be able to assist cleaners in performing duties, establish work schedules
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate work activities with other departments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
28 Main Street N
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!