IPCA TRUCKING LTD. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Head dispatcher. IPCA TRUCKING LTD. is a specialized transportation company operating in Western Canada and servicing North America as one of the most dependable Alberta-based trucking companies. Our traditional business model is based on providing an “over the top” quality service in the transportation industry. Based on the progressive thinking of our management core, and the diversity of our knowledge and experience, our wide range of equipment and expertise is capable of meeting all of transportation and logistics needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: IPCA TRUCKING LTD.
Position: Head dispatcher
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.95 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, judgmental, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- The candidates should be able to arrange for maintenance and repair work, resolve work related problems
- The candidates should be able to train workers in duties and policies, arrange training for staff
- The candidates should be able to conduct performance reviews, co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidates should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!