Locke’s Electrical Limited based in Hillview, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy-duty equipment mechanic. Locke’s Electrical Limited has grown into the multi-sector construction firm since 1948. Our mission is to maintain the highest standards of quality, safety, leadership, and performance which we offer across Canada. We welcome the opportunity to expand our team with innovative, driven and dedicated personnel. We have more than seventy years of construction experience. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Locke’s Electrical Limited
Position: Heavy-duty equipment mechanic
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $32.00 to $38.00 hourly for 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 57 Main Street, Hillview, NL, A0E 2A0
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors and noisy area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Commercial Vehicle Inspection Certificate and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable, dependable and a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions and also Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- The candidate should be able to Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications, Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work and also Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- The candidate should be able to Keep maintenance reports and documentation and also Service attachments and working tools
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!