Industrial Truck Service Ltd. based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy-duty equipment mechanic. Industrial Truck Service Ltd. with over 50 years of continued growth and success the very best is yet to come. As a company it is our commitment and promise to help our customers succeed by providing them with the outstanding skills of our people and the steadfast quality of our products and services. We locally employs approximately 60 team members in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Industrial Truck Service Ltd.
Position: Heavy-duty equipment mechanic
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Work setting: On-site customer service
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, non-smoking, cold or refrigerated, dusty, hot and noisy area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and driver’s validity licence should checked
Weight handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools and steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have specialization on mechanical maintenance and repair like mechanical transmissions, drive trains and final drives, hydraulic transmissions, off-road vehicle tires and wheels, differentials and brake system
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits and health care plan
- The employees get paid Gasoline
- The employees get Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), group insurance benefits and life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!