Trans-Logic Truck Lines Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Helper, mechanic. Trans-Logic Truck Lines Ltd. is an asset-based logistics provider that operates an expansive fleet to meet customer’s transportation requirements. We have extensive experience hauling products in the oil, mining, drilling, forestry, industrial equipment, construction and steel industries. Our dedicated team of professionals ensure that our customers’ commodities/products are delivered securely and on time. We work with underlying beliefs of integrity, reliability, and efficiency. We consistently go the extra mile to provide our customers with unrivaled service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Trans-Logic Truck Lines Ltd.
Position: Helper, mechanic
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 12992 76 Ave Surrey, BC V3W 2V6
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boot
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to move tools, equipment and other materials
- The candidates should be able to hold stakes during surveying activities
- The candidates should be able to signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- The candidates should be able to perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!