Flinkert Farms Inc based in New Liskeard, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Herdsperson. Flinkert Farms Inc. is a family owned company, currently owned by Hank Flinkert. We as a family work together to run this company by farming various types of crops and selling the same. We produce organic products and sell the same at various locations in Canada. When it comes to delivery options, we provide home delivery and also have people at the farm to purchase the products. We are one of the well-known farms for producing and supplying pure and organic products.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidates have to work are yet to be determined. The employer is LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: Flinkert Farms Inc
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 921223 Touzin Rd, RR#3, New Liskeard, ON, P0J 1P0
Shifts: To be determined
Work Location Information: Rural area, Staff accommodation available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard education qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate machines and equipment
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to formulate feeding program
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to feed inventory
- The employees get various health and welfare benefits such as insurance, mediclaim etc.
- The employees get to work in a great work culture
- The employees get various opportunities to develop their skills in various fields
- The employees get various leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves and vacation policies as well.
Working for years, Flinkert Farms Inc. today is a well-known company working on a family owned farm. With its advanced techniques and organic crop production the company is one of the top farm producers of Canada. The company has been using advanced farming techniques and developing those techniques day-by-day.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
921223 Touzin Rd, RR#3
New Liskeard, ON
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!