BEHNOUSH ALIREZAEI based in Maple, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider. BEHNOUSH ALIREZAEI is a well-known person living in Maple, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BEHNOUSH ALIREZAEI
Position: Home child care provider
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Maple, ON
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Security and safety: Bond required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable, can judge the situation and a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for multi-aged group of children and for twins
- The candidate should be able to Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Take children to and from school and to appointments and also Help children with homework
- The candidate should be able to Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Supervise and care for children and also Help children with homework
- The employees get transportation provided by employer and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or fax (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!