Charmaine Bellamy based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home Support Worker. Charmaine Bellamy is a well-known person living in Saskatoon, SK. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term or contract employment.
Employer’s Name: Charmaine Bellamy
Position: Home support worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 hourly for 14 to 25 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Part time
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours
Work Setting: The candidate will be required to work in Urban area, employer’s/client’s home
Work Site Environment : Work places are completely smoke free
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education:The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
The candidate must have a CPR certificate.
Experience:Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting, standing and walking positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to perform tasks that require standing for extended periods .
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be punctual and should be dependable.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on.
- The candidate should be expected to look after pets.
- The candidate should be required to provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate should be required to administer medications.
- The candidate should be required to change non-sterile dressings.
- The candidate should be required to assist clients in water (i.e. pool).
- The candidate should be expected to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- The candidate should be required to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate should accept full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate should be required to feed or assist in feeding.
- The candidate should be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate should be expected to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate should be required to provide companionship and personal care.
- The employees get benefits such as free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!