The Fath Family based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home Support Worker. The Fath Family is a well-known family residing in Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The position of Home Support Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Fath Family
Position: Home Support Worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.85 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Room and board provided
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
Target Audience: Elderly, Females, Persons with Alzheimer’s disease
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Reference required
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to work with punctuality
- The candidate should be able to provide companionship
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to plan therapeutic diets and menus
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able launder clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- The candidate should be able feed or assist in feeding
- The candidate should be able to assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- The candidate should be able to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- The employees get to work in a family environment
- The employees get accomodation available by the employer
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
There is no company information available as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, cover letter, reference attesting experience and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!