Piccottcare Familia Services Inc. based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home support worker. Piccottcare Familia Services Inc. is providing residents with excellence in health care, comfort, caring and supervision living. All 5 of our PiccottCare facilities take pride in our daily events for our residents. From bingo to crib tournaments, cards, story time, live dancers, sing-alongs , Yoga plus, of course, the famous Saturday Night Hoedown and much more. Our goal is lots of smiles every day. The best part is the PicottCare team enjoys each and every minute of the fun as well. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Piccottcare Familia Services Inc.
Position: Home support worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure, be physically demanding, and a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, initiative, flexible, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to administer bedside and personal care and administer medications
- The candidates should be able to assist clients in water (i.e. pool) and assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- The candidates should be able to assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- The candidates should be able to change non-sterile dressings, feed or assist in feeding
- The candidates should be able to launder clothing and household linens, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidates should be able to provide companionship, provide personal care, and be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!