Pauline Sadownick based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a Home support worker. Pauline Sadownick belongs to a decent family they need a Home support worker who will care for their home like their own. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, and Morning. This position of a home support worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Pauline Sadownick
Position: Home support worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Work Setting: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Target Audience: Elderly, Persons with a disability
Security and Safety: Reference required
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Urban area
The candidate should be able to do overtime
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be able to provide personal care
- The candidate should be able to provide companionship
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to administer bedside and personal care
- The candidate should be able to feed or assist in feeding
- The candidate should be able to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
No Information is Available, as it is from a person/individual, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!