1564176 Alberta Ltd O/A Buffet Royale Carvery based in Sherwood Park, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Host/Hostess, Restaurant. 1564176 Alberta Ltd O/A Buffet Royale Carvery can be said as a multi-award winning restaurant that takes pride in delivering enjoyable dining experiences with a family-friendly atmosphere. We are known to provide an ambiance that is similar to what customers would experience in a higher-end chain restaurant with a menu selection and quality that is unmatched. Our restaurant provides all health salads to cultural cuisines. In all we are known as a must try restaurant. We are known to have customers that eat our food daily. We are known to provide food and services for all. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening and Weekend, Shift shifts. This job is a student enrollment job.
Employer Name: 1564176 Alberta Ltd O/A Buffet Royale Carvery
Position: Host/Hostess, Restaurant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 15 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time-Student job
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Setting: Restaurant
Student status: Full time enrollment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma, although some high school education is essential
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to perform opening and closing activities
- The candidate should be able to attend to seating arrangements for large groups
- The candidate should be able to answer customers’ questions regarding menu items and preparation methods
- The candidate should be able to greet customers
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus and Gratuities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
1564176 Alberta Ltd O/A Buffet Royale Carvery is known to offer a broad selection of cuisine from Chinese, Ukrainian, Italian and other cultures. The restaurant is known to boast an enormous fresh salad bar for the health-conscious consumer. The restaurant is known to provide an assortment of meat selections and seafood choices. With this the company also has dessert covered for the kids at heart.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!