Quality Inn Merritt based in Merritt, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel Cleaner. Quality Inn Merritt is located at a prime location. We are known to provide rooms that are non-smoking. With rooms we also offer a complimentary high-speed wireless internet capability – the only in Bathurst to provide this service throughout. Other than this, at each of our room we provide 16 complimentary Foxtel channels, being Fox Sports 1, 2 & 3, Comedy, Premiere Movies, Action Movies, Comedy Movies, Thriller Movies, Disney Movies, TV Hits, National Geographic, Animal Planet, Discovery, Lifestyle, Sky News and Fox 8. In all, with the best rooms we also provide the best hospitality services to all our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Quality Inn Merritt
Position: Hotel Cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4025 Walters Street, Merritt, BC, V1K 1K1
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning, 06:00 to 14:00
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be able work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries also stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings also clean changing rooms and showers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4025 Walters Street
V1K 1K1 Between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!