Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa Ltd. based in Courtenay, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner. Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa Ltd. offers breathtaking ocean and mountain views. Our signature spa service, the Pacific Mist Hydropath is a spa experience like no other. We are very experienced and are well-known in the community. We have efficient and loyal employees to help running our business smoothly. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa Ltd
Position: Hotel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.50 to $16.75 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Courtenay, BC
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort and tourism/travel services
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet, handle and report lost and found items, attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, address customers’ complaints or concerns and plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get maternity and parental benefits and life insurance and other benefits
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!