Canalta Hotels based in Hanna, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner. Canalta Hotels provides a diverse range of lodging options to cater to the needs of various travelers. Our dedicated team of staff members takes pride in delivering warm and inviting service to ensure that every guest feels at home and well taken care of throughout their stay. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canalta Hotels
Position: Hotel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.10 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Hanna, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, disability benefits, health care plan, and dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!