Howey Bay Motel based in Red Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel Cleaner. Howey Bay Motel provides the best in accommodations, food, and service in a remarkable, natural setting! Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, our full-service, licensed, restaurant and lounge offers a great selection of food choices. Our hotel offers modern conveniences in each room including complimentary WiFi, a Keurig machine, refrigerator, microwave, flat-screen television, and digital cable with a premium channel package. With this, some of our rooms also have a kitchenette with apartment-size appliances, perfect for an extended stay. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Howey Bay Motel
Position: Hotel Cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.75 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 26 HWY 105, Red Lake, ON, P0V 2M0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators also pick up debris and empty trash containers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!