9120459 Canada Ltd based in Kenora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel Executive Housekeeper. 9120459 Canada Ltd can be termed as a leading foodservice and support services company. We are known as a family of great companies building experiences for all of our customers. We are known to serve award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The job position of Hotel Executive Housekeeper is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: 9120459 Canada Ltd
Position: Hotel Executive Housekeeper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.95 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 470 1st Ave South, Kenora, ON, P9N 1W5
Work Setting: 50 – 100 rooms, Staff accommodation provided, Relocation costs covered by employer, Hotel, motel, resort
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Supervision: 16-20 people
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and Safety: Bondable, Basic security clearance
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and handle large workloads
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and have interpersonal awareness
- The candidate should have judgment skills and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department also select and purchase equipment and supplies
- The candidate should be able to plan and coordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews also coordinate inspection of assigned areas
- The candidate should be able to supervise staff also coordinate contract services
- The candidate should be able to ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met also maintain financial records
- The candidate should be able to prepare budgets and payrolls also supervise maintenance and repair services
- The candidate should be able to coordinate maintenance and repair services also conduct performance evaluations and appraisals
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms also supervise in-house laundry services
- The candidate should be able to coordinate in-house laundry services also schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- The candidate should be able to coordinate dry cleaning and valet services also ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- The candidate should be able to respond to complaints of guests
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!