Hotel front desk clerk
Hotel Kelowna & Conference Centre based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel front desk clerk. Hotel Kelowna & Conference Centre is a luxurious hotel which offers a wide range of accommodations, including spacious rooms and suites with beautiful views of the city. Our hotel’s rooms are equipped with all modern amenities, including flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and comfortable bedding to ensure a restful night’s sleep. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and we have received numerous awards and accolades for our hospitality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hotel Kelowna & Conference Centre
Position: Hotel front desk clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to register arriving guests and assign rooms, process group arrivals and departures
- The candidates should be able to take, cancel and change room reservations, provide information on hotel facilities and services
- The candidates should be able to provide general information about points of interest in the area, investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- The candidates should be able to process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments, balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!